Choose: Select Your Destination

Explore your Possibilities

"Tomorrow begins today!"

By taking the first step today, you have already begun your journey toward reaching your professional goals.

Choose the program below that you are interested in participating:

Secondary Level:

Private Day or Boarding High School = For intl. students ages 12- 18 years old who seek a college preparatory program that will prepare them for future university acceptance. Visit for USA Program’s private high school intl. student program.

Visit our web page (click here) for USA Program’s Private High School intl. student program.

Post-Secondary Level:

Intensive English Program (IEP) or ESL (English as a Second Language) = English School program is dedicated to teaching English to intl. students whose English is not sufficient to conduct a conversation or who must strengthen their English language skills prior to enrolling in one of USA Program partner universities or in conjunction with a preparatory school academic program. English courses or TOEFL preparation classes are available on many university campuses or special centers in various locations across the United States. On campus housing is included.

Short Term Study Abroad = For intl. students who would like to attend a college/ university/ school for one or two semesters to gain new and broader experience. The intl. student will apply the skills and knowledge obtained in the U.S. to advance their professional goals back in their home country.

Undergraduate = For intl. students who have already earned a high school diploma or GED. The Undergraduate program offers coursework from freshman (1st year of college) to the completion of an Associate Degree (two years) or a Bachelor Degree (four years). Undergraduate program are flexible, allowing the intl. student to choose a variety of courses and create their own unique program of study. In additional to coursework in a major field, intl. students are required to take a number of courses in the arts, humanities, languages, and the social and physical sciences. Most intl. students are also able to take optional electives courses.

  • Community College = Often called a “Junior” college, a Community college is an institution of higher learning that offers, at most, two academic years of education leading to the Associate of Arts (AA) degree or Associate of Science (AS) degree. Undergraduate students studying at community colleges can earn academic credit towards a Bachelor’s degree when they transfer into a University for two additional years. One benefit of doing so is typically lower tuition coast for the first two years of study. Community college may also have a more flexible admission process and can be benefit the intl. student as they adjust to the pace of the U.S. academic life and practice their English language skills.
  • University = Offers intl. students the highest level of education from schools of liberal arts, science, and business. Universities offer undergraduate and post-graduate studies together with several professional schools, such as Theology, Law, Medicine, Engineering, etc. At Universities, intl. students can obtain Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral degrees.
  • Ivy League = A collegiate athletic conference comprising sports teams from eight private institutions of higher education in the Northeastern United States. The conference name is also commonly used to refer to those eight schools as a group. The eight institutions are Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, the University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, and Yale University. The term Ivy League has connotations of academic excellence, selectivity in admissions, social elitism, and they are generally viewed as some of the most prestigious universities worldwide.

Graduate = For intl. students who have already earned an undergraduate (Bachelor) degree. After the completion of the undergraduate education, an intl. student may attend a graduate school (University) to obtain a degree higher than a Bachelor’s degree. A student can obtain a Master’s degree (M.A., M.S. / M.Sc., M.Ed., MBA, etc.) or a Doctoral degree (Ph.D., Ed.D., D.A., D.D., D.Sc., D.M.A., Th.D., etc.). Medical and Law school are specialized graduate schools.

Specialty Schools = Vocational & technical schools for intl. students with specific aspirations from courses such as: Art, Design, Theater, Film, Flight, Cosmetology, Culinary, Tourism, Fashion, Theological Seminary, Women’s College, Golf, Online, etc.

Study/Travel Tours = Enjoy the fun of learning! For students/participants ages 12 and above who wish to participate in all inclusive, short-term (10 days to 4 weeks) learning tours in cities throughout the United States. This program offers an exciting way to learn about and experience new cultures & places. They will be immersed into the culture of each location visited. USA Program uses our own teaching methodology to instruct them during the classroom portion of our B.E.S.T. – T.I.M.E. teaching system (Basic English Structured Teaching – Tour Immersion Means Experience). Students/participants will put into practice on the tour what they learn in a fun way in the classroom.

After you carefully choose one of the programs offered above, your next step will be Apply..