At Your Service
USA Program provides comprehensive services to intl. students wishing to study at a higher level of education in the United States by guiding & assisting them throughout the application process and beyond.
The purpose of USA Program is not to match the university to the intl. student, but rather to recommend universities that best match the intl. student’s educational goals (field of study) and personal desires (budget, location, etc.).
We carefully listen to the prospective intl. students via the USA Program application and/or SKYPE/phone interview. By determining their academic & educational goals, we are able to recommend the appropriate schools/colleges/universities that will meet the intl. student’s wants and needs, such as degree and career path, geographic location, preferred climate, local culture, budget, and any other expressed wish.
The USA Program placement service provides intl. students with personalized assistance from our experienced staff throughout the entire application process. Our services are, but not limited to:
- Listen to and determine the intl. students’ academic/educational needs and wants
- Devise an academic/educational game plan
- Advise and recommend carefully selected, competitive, and fully accredited schools in their preferred locations, range of prices, and academics offerings
- Help and advice with entire school application process for the intl. student (including the handling of associated fees)
- Maintain constant contact and follow through with the acceptance process on behalf of intl. student. USA Program will provide immediate notification of the intl. student’s acceptance from the school/college/university.
- Express mail (DHL) service of all documents (I-20 form and acceptance package).
- No deadlines, the intl. student can apply year round.
- The USA Program staff will counsel the intl. student concerning the interview process when applying at U.S. Embassy/Consulate for the F-1 intl. student visa (I-20 form, SEVIS fee, application requirements, etc.).
- USA Program will prepare the intl. student for their educational journey to the United States of America. The intl. student will have access to practical information regarding U.S. culture, cultural shock, lodging, banking, shopping, driving, hospital and medical insurance, cellphones, academic expectation, etc.
- The USA Program school placement application/processing fee is only US$ 200.00 (non-refundable).
USA Program also provides the following services (extra fees may apply):
- Airport pick up and transfer to the designated school.
- Hospital and Medical insurance (intl. student and dependents).
- Working permit on campus
- Accommodation guidance and assistance:
- School dorm The intl. student may have a bedroom in a residence hall (on-campus)
- Homestay live with a host family home
- Apartment/home rental (off-campus)
- State ID card, Social Security
- Drive Licenses (driving school)
- Opening a bank account
- Any other service that the intl. student may require. We are always at your service.
Are you Ready?